Put together your own beautiful kitchen
Cupboard Value has been supplying affordable, quality, kitchen and bedroom cupboards in Pretoria since 2005 and are the leaders in the field of “flat pack” cupboards. At Cupboard Value, we realise that labour cost is escalating rapidly and understand there are many capable customers who wish to create their own living space.
Cupboard Value has therefore been persistently simplifying our product as well as the assembly and installation thereof to such an extent, that the home owner can opt to perform all of the design work as well as installation by him- or herself. Cupboard Value will then perform all of the manufacturing and assist the customer with good advice before and during the project.
Custom builds to suit your needs
Have a look at some of our work
Your DIY kitchen in
Just 4 easy steps
Take precise measurements.
- Draw a rough floor plan of your kitchen as if you were looking down on it, indicating where the doors, pillars, windows and serving hatches are
- Carefully measure the full length of the walls from one end to the other.
- Measure the distance of the walls between windows, doors, arches and serving hatches.
- Measure the size of the doors, windows, arches and serving hatches. (include the height from the floor in the case of windows and serving hatches.
- Show the locations of any pillars and measure their size and distance from a fixed point.
- If you don’t want to move the plumbing and electrics, show where you want your hob, oven, fridge, sink and other major appliances. Also, measure where the existing plug points are.
- Measure the ceiling height and any beams that may be in your kitchen.
- Measure all your major appliances heights, width and depth – Fridge, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer.
- If you have an existing oven and hob, measure their height and width. This is particularly important if you want an eye level oven.